Envirocare Technologies Vacuum Bags
EnviroCare Technologies was formed in April, 2001 by a knowledgeable sales staff with over 100 years combined industry experience. Our prime focus is working with our customers to offer low cost, high quality alternatives in an extremely competitive marketplace. In addition to paper filter bags, we offer HEPA filtration bags and filters for virtually every household and commercial vacuum in the market today.
EnviroCare, similar to most independent vac shops. is a wholly U.S. owned family run enterprise based in Long Island, NY.
- 99.7% Microfilteration traps Microscopic Particles and Allergens
- Closure tab keeps dust inside while disposing the bag
- Envirocare Technologies Filters are available in Microfilteration as well as HEPA Filteration media
- Anti Allergen Filteration is industry leader in filteration technologies for vacuum bags and filters
- Good for Allergy and Asthma Sufferers
- Synthetic Bags have cloth like material which confirms to HEPA filteration standards
These are high quality vac bags which have a much better filteration than even the original bags. Envirocare Technologies manufactures paper as well as HEPA cloth like synthetic bags for all major brands like Bissell, Bosch, Dirt Devil, Electrolux, Aerus, Eureka, Euro-Pro, GE Walmart, Hoover, Kenmore Sears, Kirby, Miele, Nutone, Oreck, Panasonic, Riccar, Simplicity, Royal, Samsung, Sebo, Windsor and many more. They also have commercial vacuum bags for Proteam, Sanitaire, Clarke, NSS, Nilfisk, Kaski, Kent, NSS, Euroclean, etc. Both the regular micro filteration and HEPA bags available for these brands.